Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Wedding update

In my previous posts I mentioned about my brother-in-law's coming wedding. We are all getting excited here. I heard they have a fixed date already and hoping everything works well as planned. As per update, I know the bride-to-be is now looking for possible wedding gowns. At first we thought they'll have to buy it here in the States the moment she arrives but because of her petite sized, it would be better to have it done in the Philippines.

The groom-to-be is also busy over here. Looking for a nice reception venue, the wedding stuff, and wedding ring. Knowing him, his got a unique style and taste so I guess he wants something like Celtic wedding bands. Since Celtic people are known for their mastery of metalwork and unique patterns embodied in their fine jewelries, Celtic wedding rings are indeed precious bands perfect for that one beautiful wedding. Can't wait for that one sweet day! I'm so happy for the both of them. I remember the feeling when the hubby and I were about to get married, it was so blissful and nerve-wrecking. LOL!

0 comments: