Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Her app..

It's my little girl doctor appointment today for 2 years well check we missed it last April and so when i brought her big bro last month (same doctor) i asked to check her in and the available schedule is by November only so even she's late i go ahead take the appointment. I am kinda curious how she reacts today on the last time we visited she was ballistic like his brother way before she doesn't want her doctor to touch or do nothing on her! I got so exhausted watching! I hope she'll be different this time around just like the Kuya's last visit he is more mellow and relax! I'm feeling bad though because they will give her a shot and her flu mist today which is so necessary! Poor baby,mama sorry :-(.

Got to go to get ready! have a great week ahead!

0 comments: