Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Stocking stuffers for our little fashionista

Guest post written by Mary Peters

Our daughter is quite the little fashionista, or at least she thinks so. She loves to dress up and put together new kinds of outfits. Even though she's only 7 she also tells me what I should wear together and actually a lot of the time she give me good advice on it! It's pretty funny actually. So we got her some dress up clothes for Christmas and I thought that I could stick a few other things in her stocking to go along with that stuff.

I went online to come up with some inexpensive stocking stuffers along those lines and when I was doing that I found the website www.cleartvbundle.com/direct_tv_bundle.html and after I read through it a little bit, I decided to order one of the internet packages from our home off of it.

As for some of the fashion stocking stuffers that I got her, one of my friends told me that she likes to get dress up stuff for her daughter from Forever 21 becuase it's really cheap and they have some crazy stuff. So I made a stop in there and got this really big flower hair clip that she can put in her hair, along with some crazy looking necklaces that she's going to want to wear everywhere.

0 comments: