Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Planning Florida

One of the things we look forward to this year would be moving to Florida. Of course we're anxious of the new life and environment. Of what's in store for us there and stuff like that but really happy and excited too. After tax season we might check out Florida and look for a house. That will be so cool! Anyway, since I know it will be a serious task, as early as now am keeping a list helpful links we might need. For example TST Cleaning and Total Restoration, a company that offers cleaning, maintenance, restoration and other services to the residence of Southwest Florida. They have this carpet cleaning bonita springs, carpet cleaning naples, tile cleaning estero, construction services and more. Who knows, we might need their help as soon as we transfer.

Oh well let's see, where in Florida we will be, lol! I hope it's near the beach. Looking forward to the warm weather, lots and lots of seafood, living in the beach house, and just strolling around. I'm also excited for the kids too, am sure they will love it there!

4 comments:

jansbasic said...

wow! Florida is a nice place:) bisita nya mi ngadto nimo hah..hehe! I have an auntie there. hehe

Kristel said...

I have an award for you... :-)

http://dkgo514.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-award.html

Lina Gustina said...

Nice info, came here to visit u back...

http://thehappyfamilies.blogspot.com

MaryAnneVelasco said...

Hello! Oh wow! You are moving to Florida? Cool!

My boyfriend and I are planning on visiting Florida, hopefully, within this year. Sana nga, matuloy. Meet up, maybe?

Ay, before I forget, is it okey for us to exlinks? I've got two blogs. Please let me know if it's okey.