Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Something nice!

The year is about to end, funny how 2010 went by so fast. We're so blessed this year, I started my online store, still maintained my blogs, our family vacation in the Philippines, am just so thankful for everything. When it comes to my job, I mean looking back I never really thought it'll do good. Good thing my clients love my products, lol! Anyway, am also thankful to my favorite suppliers for constantly coming up with new products, making business more fun and exciting for me. Right now am so into boys clothing. And the TeaCollection website is one good place to find everything and anything for the little citizens of the world!

They have a year end treat right now, with more styles on sale up to 30% discount. The little men in our lives will surely look gorgeous and cute. I really like vest in particular, so manly and handsome. And those hoodie shirts too, just right for winter. Mommies, if you're thinking of shopping for your little ones, just checked out the place alright?

Have a blessed cold weekdays ahead!

0 comments: