Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Love is in the air, lol!

Someone is in love lately. I'm just so happy for her/him, hihi! I hope and pray that things will work our for the two of them, and this time it's for real. Hmmm, anyway since am feeling romantic today, gotta be sharing a lovely poem inspired by the beautiful story of Beauty & the Beast. One of my favorite couples of all time. Alright, read on below.. winks!
By the way, there's a music video of this in YT too, it's so nice, you gotta watch it. :D

'Somewhere I Have Never Traveled
by E. E. Cummings

somewhere i have never travelled,gladly beyondany experience,your eyes have their silence:in your most frail gesture are things which enclose me,or which i cannot touch because they are too nearyour slightest look easily will unclose methough i have closed myself as fingers,you open always petal by petal myself as Spring opens(touching skilfully,mysteriously)her first roseor if your wish be to close me, i andmy life will shut very beautifully ,suddenly,as when the heart of this flower imaginesthe snow carefully everywhere descending;nothing which we are to perceive in this world equalsthe power of your intense fragility:whose texturecompels me with the color of its countries,rendering death and forever with each breathing(i do not know what it is about you that closesand opens;only something in me understandsthe voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses)nobody,not even the rain,has such small hands

0 comments: