Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Every Husband Should Watch Snapped

Guest post from: Jerald Hammond

Have you ever had to deal with a woman scorned? If you're a man and you have ever let a woman down, or to be more blunt -- cheated on her -- then you know exactly what I'm talking about. Most women that are betrayed will not just go away and say it's your loss. She will seek revenge, and most of the time, she will get it. This is no more evident than on the show Snapped. I have been watching Snapped on my satellite tv, which I only even got because I wanted the nfl cable package, for several years now and I have to say that as a married man, it's by far the scariest thing I have ever seen. Yes, it's scarier than any horror movie going through your mind right now, including Rosemary's Baby, The Shining, and the original Halloween.

Why is Snapped so scary? Because the women in the episodes take revenge to a whole other level. In other words, they murder their husbands. What makes this so frightening is that most of these women seemed normal and had no criminal background. They just simply snapped, hence the name of the show. But it's not always for revenge because of a cheating spouse. Sometimes it's for financial reasons. And almost every single time, it's to collect on life insurance. I don't know much about finances, but this show has taught me one thing that's very important - never buy life insurance.

0 comments: