Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2008

typical baby

Bebe will be a year old this month, I can not believe it as if just yesterday I was in delivery and agonizing the pain of labor! surely time really goes very fast you can not even notice. My son right now is getting very curious of everything! everyday he discover alot of things around him, even though he's not fully walking yet but he is trying and very courageous without a doubt we called him a brave little sneaker, because he wants to go and do on his own thing... typical baby I may say all babies are like that I thought so. Part of their learning stages! but poor mommies out there! including me, we are the one that of course very concern if something hurting on them don't it? our heart always on the run and throbbing. Just like this photo, I was doing my opps and I just let him play around me where in I can still monitor him even i'm kinda busy. So fast he went inside the box, i don't know how he did it! I called dad and he was just said man!
Then after his play time... I grabbed him to clean before going to bed my goodness I saw scratch in his legs, I'm not use of him getting scratch and scrapes hehehe! Ohhh I know there are so much more adventures and things we will going to expect! I will just put in mind that he's just a baby and very curious. I have to have left and right, back and fort eyes to eyeing on him! That's challenging huh! And when you look at your baby, their eyes seems saying.... I'M JUST A BABY, YOU GOT TO LOVE! lol.


0 comments: