Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

My tasks

Happy Thursday everyone, today is gonna be along day for me! First, my sister in-law will be coming home from the hospital and we will all welcoming her at their house shortly. Meanwhile, i planned to make her something may be a chicken soup, you know it is good for her after giving birth to a bouncy baby girl. However though before i proceed to my kitchen i have to check another thing! My niece asked me a favor to check some kind of Native Instruments The New Maschine at musicians friend. She and her best friend are talking about musical thing you know teenagers. They thought of starting a group of singers and things like that. So she knows i am always online so she asking for help. So anyway, those are just my two of many tasks today! Gotta help the husband also at the yard later. Yikes, yay me! lol.

0 comments: