Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

On drums

I love music but I guess it never loved me, lol! But I know someone who is such a music fanatic and she is none other than my younger cousin. She loves to sing, dance and play guitar. I know her long time frustration is to learn how to play fantastic drums but accordingly, it’s one of the most difficult and complicated musical instrument there is. The beat has to come from within, a real talent that is. What makes drums less simpler, they are more costly too than handy ones like the guitar. I guess drums will only be a mere dream to my cousin, but you know what? Why not!

1 comments:

Pepper Tan said...

Back in college, I remember wanting to learn to play the drums. It would be one step closer to my dream of being in a band :). But I ended up playing the guitar. Yes, it's much easier.