Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Long Eyelashes...

I am talking about my boy's long eyelashes, he got it from his daddy husband has this long and curly lashes ever and our son bit him on that, lol. When i was pregnant I'm so fascinated with my husband's face specially his eyes and lashes in the back of my mind i keep wanting to put him the mascaras but that never happen though. Anyway, even he is my son i am so jealous of how long and thick his eyelashes. I told his daddy that if i could find the best eyelash growth products around i probably buy it because i really wanted to have the best asset a girl could ask for to have longer eyelashes. I am so grateful to God that bought of my kiddos got their eyes to their father and not me, LOL.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice and informative page. a quick visit...

values, reviews, business
digitals
digitech
direct gadget