Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Gonna be a party!

The brother in law is very excited and so are we, for his wedding is fast-approaching. Actually, we still don't have an exact date but hopefully it's gonna be early next year. The bride-to-be is also busy with all her papers and right now we are helping the two of them with the preparations. Aside from the wedding, we are also thinking of giving her a shower party the moment she arrives here. I want to help in anyway I can so might as well start looking for the things we need. Browsing the net, I found a really cool party supply store which basically have all the stuff for the party. Stickers, tiaras, heart shape balloons, pic's and pomps, bags and boxes, and so much more! U.S.TOY is definitely the shop to be for party supply needs. They ship free too with no minimum orders required. Right now they have this clearance sale on toys and novelty items, I really like to grab some for the kids and maybe for me too, lol! Just bringing out the child in me I guess.

Anyway, we are all looking forward to the wedding next year. Can't wait to finally see them tie the knot and start a new life together forever. I'm also excited for the kids as well, they'll be part of the entourage so do I and the husband. Wedding preparations can be stressful and blissful, hopefully things will work out just as planned.

3 comments:

Sarah A. Galang, Ph.D. said...

wow, guess, this is a great party...

His Unfailing Love

Silver said...

wow ur son is enjoying much

Mommy Liz said...

I love weddings, if I am just part of it. My kids were part of the entourage from my friend's wedding last September and it was fun.