Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Prepping for Thanksgiving

Guest post written by Gina Finch

This Thanksgiving is going to be a big time commitment in the kitchen. Every year, our extended family picks a house to have Thanksgiving dinner at, and this year, itÕs my familyÕs turn to host. Our family is very large and it can be a very daunting task. However, everyone brings dishes we come together to help each other out during crunch time. This year, my two sisters and my very talented son, who is a professional chef, are all going to help me. The cooking itself wonÕt be too bad, but I still need to get the supplies and groceries.

Tomorrow, after I go into town to check out Hearing Aids Prices, I am going to stop at the local grocery store and start stocking up on a of the items that we need to make the main dishes happen. After that, I think IÕll head over to a superstore to pick up any extra accessories that we may need to make the place look festive. While itÕs going to be a lot of work, itÕs so rewarding to have the family together. I have a feeling itÕs going to be a very special occasion.

0 comments: