Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Best Of Fall

Guest post by Toney Elliott

I love that we are coming into fall again the leaves changing the nights getting cooler and the colors it by far is my favorite time of the year. I think I spend more time out side in the fall then I do in the summer with it being so much cooler yard work seems to go by faster and i don't seem as tired when I come back in from working in the yard and playing with the kids seems like the kids enjoy the time more also not bugging they are hot or need a drink as much and just seem to enjoy them self more.

That is my favorite thing to do in the fall is sit out and watch them roll around in the grass and leaves or play on the swings and trampoline. Build big leave piles and let them dive in. Fall really seems to bring a nice change of pace things get a bit more laid back and relaxed and you just seem to have more family time in front of Direct tv.

Always seems we have more time as a family maybe it is the holidays coming up or the fact it gets dark sooner and you have more time to kick back with them and turn on the satellite at night. Family movie nights seem to last longer can always get two movies in were in the spring and summer it always feels like there is a rush to get things done on time...Either way the extra time is nice and I always look forward to this time of year and the time it brings us.

0 comments: