Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hate Math?

I do! That's one thing I don't look forward to when I was still in school. As a mommy now, I don't like my children to have that kind of feeling towards Math. After all, like it or not, we need to deal with it as long as we live, lol! My kids are still so young, but when they reach school age I want them to like Math, even not that much. How about you? Does your kids enjoy mathematics or they dread it? As for the latter, there's online help available for all. Probably heard about TutorVista. It's the leading online tutoring company in the world. Their monthly tutoring package is reasonable, all subjects included. An unlimited tutoring in the comfort of your own home, or wherever. Some of what they offer are Algebra 2, 5th grade math, adding fractions, formula for volume, equations, K-12 and collage tutoring, homework and test help, and so much more!

See, math isn't a head ache anymore! But still I don't enjoy math, maybe not ever. I tried to but it doesn't work for me, lol! I'm pretty sure lots of my friends and visitors here also doesn't like numbers, just correct me though if am wrong. Winks!

0 comments: