Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

mommy ponders

The moment I became a mommy, I really felt that I became a different person. In a good, positive way. I think parents would agree with me if I say that our lives indeed changed the time we became parents. When we're single, we tend to just go with the flow and not worry about the future that much. But having a child is different. Now we live not just for ourselves but for our family as well. As early as now, we take steps to mold them, for them to grow up as good and responsible adults. One of which is bringing them to school. Education is essential as we all know but the truth is nowadays, it's also getting more expensive compared to before.

I don't think about it that much yet, my kids are still young. But for those who do, there's a site that's very helpful in providing financial aids, collage scholarships, collage grants, and minority scholarships to students absolutely free! They've got advice on how to earn that scholarship in collage. Cool isn't it?

Anyway, thanks again for coming over friends. I appreciate and value all your visits, will see you around too. Winks!

0 comments: