Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

To all the mommies...

To late for greetings.. hehe! Just want to share this cute, witty, funny, and so dang true "Mom Wisdom" I got in my inbox. I'm smiling now as I'm reading it, what a nice day to start my day. :D

Happy morning everyone!!!


'Mom Wisdom'... advice from:

Lazy mom

- Ask your Father.
- Don't ask me WHY. The answer is NO.
- Don't make me come in there!
- Don't make me get up!
- Don't run in the house.
- Enough is enough!
- How many times do I have to tell you?
- I don't care what all the other kids get to do.
- I don't have to explain myself. I said no.
- I'm going to give you until the count of three...
- I'm not going to ask you again.
- No.
- I didn't ask who put it there, I said "Pick it up!"
- You can't find it? Well, I can't find it for you - I'm not the maid!
- Who died and left you boss?
- When did your last slave die?
- Pick that up before somebody trips on it and breaks their neck!
- Are your hands broken? Pick it up yourself! I'm not your maid!
- Do you think your socks are going to pick themselves up?
- No, I don't know where your socks are, its not my day to watch them!
- You can't find it? Well, if you'd put things where they belonged, you wouldn't have this problem.
- Nobody asked you.


Confused mom

- Who do you think you are?
- Who do you think you're talking to?
- Do you think I'm made of money?
- Who said life was going to be easy?
- Am I talking to a brick wall?
- All I do is follow you around, picking up after you like some maid.
- A little "birdy" told me!
- I'm not your cleaning lady!
- I'm not your maid!
- I'm not your waitress!
- No child of MINE would do something like that.
- Stop acting like your father!
- What did I say the FIRST time?
- At work my mind's on the children, at home I think of the office.
- You’re just like your father.
- Are you deaf or something?
- What part of NO don't you understand?


stay tuned for more Mom's Wisdom from Predictable mom and Nagging mom... wink, wink!

0 comments: