Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Found while browsing

Here i am browsing some men's clothing for my husband to wear on our up coming memorial celebration of Christ death and i promised to get him a new suit. So the wifey is now obligated to buy one, lol! But first i need to find something that i like and of course in great deal you know. I found several online stores to choose from i might get at JCPenny, Sears or Overstock. In the other notes i've found another interesting online store to shop you know they have urban clothing for men and women even for boys and girls stuff. I browsed their site and i tell you they have the nice trendy and stylish outfits ever. They have cute dresses and tops also.... hmmm for me! lol. I'll better add this to my favorites so it is easy for me to access later when am ready to shop. Wink!

0 comments: