Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I need this!


Kunuhay! I need this cute dress, lol. I found this online while am browsing something and it popped this up and since then i can't sleep and eat haha kidding aside but i can't resist to put this on my important lists this month! We have an up coming district assembly in June for 3days we planning to stay there and am in the process of getting ready so it won't get us broke when that event comes. So anyway, thinking this will look nice on me with matching tan pump shoes! I already negotiate the husband to get this for me and he said OK as long the front are covered buttons closed haha!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

nice sya...but be sure to close the buttons sa chest ha? lol!

Unknown said...

Hehehe!!There's really a BUT sis..It's very nice..I like it..

alf said...

nice dress. like it too. revealing pa sya! happy weekend sis.

analou said...

That's avery nice clothes. I like it too.

Shela said...

thank you ladies, yea nahan ayu ko ani kaya gow jud ko! hehehe