Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fresh produce from the garden

~ yellow squash, cucumber, white squash, green beans, okras, zucchini, bell pepper, tomatoes, green onions~
~ Baby Pumpkin~
~seedless grapes~
These are just half of my parent in-laws garden produce and fruits. Dad and Mom loves to garden that's why they have this huge size garden at their backyard yearly. They plan wide variety of veges and fruits (apple and peaches trees, strawberries, raspberries, watermelon, cantaloupe) haha just name i guess they have it! and it is really nice for them to have because all of us able to save money during these seasons up to winter time you know especially groceries are getting expensive! Organic planting are always good anyway no fertilizers or what so ever. Mom also always do canning stuff to preserved it all year round. This year husband and I decided not to have a garden in our yard because the dirt isn't good or healthy enough to plant any so we just help at my mother in-law to cultivate and take care of the stuff mostly husband though and I just sometimes help mom to harvest as you can see in the pictures above, those we're last Friday while my daughter taking a nap, kurdapyo and I snuck out outside to help Nana and my son really enjoyed gardening as if he is a big boy, lol!

0 comments: