Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

33 weeks!

Tomorrow is my Ob's appointment again! Time fly by so fast I'll be exactly 33 weeks pregnant tomorrow, 7 more weeks to go and my new journey as another is yet to come. This is a very big change for me and my husband though since we got our first child it was already a changed but this time it's different if you have another addition coming more responsibilities and things to think about but it's all worth it! Anyway i can't wait to hear how's my Bebe girl doing. Last visit i had my second ultrasound so pretty much my Ob will tell me what's going on. I am excited with mix emotion you know can't really explain, LOL! Plus i got an invitation this coming march 15 for my baby shower can't wait as well especially the gifts the baby gonna get! winks...

2 comments:

Kangaroo said...

wowww!you'll have a baby girl. you must be very happy to have a baby girl soon. I am preggy too.16 weeks now. WE ARE SO LUCKY!!

Anonymous said...

Nowadays Toll Free numbers come packed with a lot of features. You can basically customize your tollfree number to fit your business needs. When you see the features, you will know how your current phone system is not good enough. I have been using toll free numbers from 1800freenumbers. With this toll free number, I can customize the welcome greeting, route calls to multiple numbers, even program what phone number to call at what time, have a professional voicemail, get my voicemail emailed and the list goes on. It is very easy to set up using wizard. Check out Toll Free Numbers