Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Got this for me!


Honestly, I was so bored earlier and not so in the mood to do blogging because my son isn't feeling good since yesterday colds really caught him this time. Anyway, i want to feel better despite everything, i was tired and sleepy i don't have much sleep last night. I open my emails and deleted all my junk mails but my online shopping store sent me a free shipping. So i did and found me a nice kimono shirt. I thought this will look good to wear with my growing belly! Plus i really purchased it because i read good reviews on this shirt and one thing its on sale! I ordered the green/white but i think i'm going to get the yellow too sooner! yepey i got another good price from them! Now i feel much better...winkz! Can't wait to arrive.

2 comments:

Geri said...

Sorry to hear your son isn't feeling cute, but I really like the tops, particularly the yellow one.

Beth said...

I like the blouse! I hope me red niyan! I think that fits me well---para ma-hide ung bulge ko!:D Kidding aside, ang ganda talaga...