Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ebel sportwave & beluga watches!

Luxury watches are irresistible! They are one of a kind and breathtaking. Some people are just so blessed and fortunate to be able to collect luxury watches. I collect watches, it is one of therapy, but not those expensive ones, lol! But to be honest, I really want to have a luxury watch one of these days. It's a good investment actually, and of course it's something each of us deserve. Or better yet, somebody out there wants to give me a beautiful Ebel Beluga, lol!

Oh how I wish! Ebel Beluga is probably my dream watch, that's the photo above. It is timeless and classy. Ebel watches has lots of variety from ebel brasilia, ebel sportwave, ebel classic, ebel shanta, etc. but my favorite is Ebel Beluga. All these plus more of luxury watches like Patek Philippe, Gucci, Corum Bvlgari, and the list goes on can be found at thewatchery.com. An online shop that sells the latest and 100% authentic with serial numbers. Right now, thewatchery.com has a special holiday giveaway that gives a free watch or 80% discount when you purchase one from them. They also ship internationally, a lovely surprise you can give to your loved ones.

Someday soon, I will have this watch. I bet you want one too! Visit the links now and fall inlove with that one watch of your dreams!

0 comments: