Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Watch for hubby


Just wanna share my excitement today... hehe! while i was doing my rounds to fellow blogger i came to joyB's blog and read some post then i got intrigues to 2post there haha its about jewelry bidding! so I PM her asked about it and we kinda chat for awhile she gave me sort of idea and tips about bidding online jewelry and so on so fort, well i found out lng naman that she's collecting watches and shades haha nabuking naku kung how many!! LOL..
So i did try to find out how it works i counter bids couple of times hoping they will counter bid back but hehe.. the last 50 seconds the result was sold by me! i got this men's watch and a ladies watch unexpectedly haha i was surprised in a good way though. I didn't meant to won the bids it was first time! I got this watch for $10 only compared to the retail prices ohh its a huge different, thanks joy for sharing. I'm going to surprise hubby... just hoping he won't read this post...lol! otherwise buking ang plano! but ok lng.

1 comments:

poray said...

diin ni nimo mapalit mami? legitimate ni nga site gikan? tagi ko ug link pls? thanks