Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

ME and my BOY

JoyBurlinson and jerla tagged me this very sweet tag between mother and kid/s tag. Thank you much because i love to share my moments with my only baby boy... I'm so proud of him! there's nothing compare being a mother!

~taken while we we're at the LAKE... Bebe loves outdoors, like mother like son~~ taken during baby shower of my friend, reminds me of him being so small... he was 3months old then~
~BEGIN COPY~
Rules :

1. Start Copy from "Begin Copy" until "End Copy".
2. Choose the photo(s) of you and your child(ren) that you would like to share in your blog, with a small story/explanation about when and where the photo(s) was/were taken.
3. Add your blog name and url blog, then leave your url post in here. And I'll add you to the Master List.
4. Please help spread this tag by tagging your friends as much as you can.
5. Please come back again to copy the update of the master list, often. This process will help new participants to get the same gains as the first participants.

Master List :
I wanna share this to all mothers in my blog roll... please grab it mommy and share your greatest moments with your children!!

0 comments: