Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thought of...

Getting a new one just like this! This is one of the mini portables Compaq netbook i was bugging about to the husband. I miss my old laptop but the little boy broke it for quite sometimes now and since then i have a thought of purchasing even just a mini one like netbook for travelling purposes and it is easy to carry with us anywhere we go. I think this is really i need it's affordable and so friendly to my budget right now. Not to mention i like it a lot! Its stylish with sleek design. I wonder if they have my favorite color... which is RED! Will definitely convince the husband then! Hmm.. will check it out!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It is nice. My hubby was mad when my kids destroyed my first laptop. So we really need to keep our eyes to our little ones or else things will be destroy, hay naku so expensive pa nman!

It's me again. Hope you'll also visit my walk with me if you have time.

Shela said...

oh no yea kids will be kids but they will learn as they get older...

Aliz said...

dropped by to reads your blogs..wish I could buy a new laptop.