Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

My Fragrant


I love the scent of this VS's fragrant collection that I've been using for quite awhile now. when it comes to perfumes and colognes my skin gets irritated whenever i use different brands besides Avon and this very sexy spray mist! Picky picky picky huh! But been using Avon products for years and have few perfumes from Avon but just wanting to try different brand that won't hurt my skin and people's noses, lol. So i found this very sexy sheer mist 3 years ago - It has a very light sheer sexy fragrance and it stays to you all day, the scent is like floral oriental which is the kind of scent i really really like! Got a lot of compliments when i wear the mist so thought i will stick with her for awhile, haha! Honestly, I hate the strong granny smell that mostly stores aisle have, guess you know what i mean feels like it stuck in their cabinets for decades! Wink.

4 comments:

krizza said...

Hi She! Thanks for coming to my site for a visit! I appreciate it....I like perfumes, too. I don't feel completely dressed without wearing a perfume. I'm not particular on the brand though. Mostly, I'm using the "pasalubong" given to me from US. :)

Have a nice day!

Sarah A. Galang, Ph.D. said...

Guess, it smells terrific. Blessings!

<a href="http://bacolodandbeyond.blogspot.com

sweetabie said...

Hi! Thanks for the visit! I'm using love spell from Victoria Secret. I just love the smell.

Unknown said...

I love VS products especially the lotions. I am planning of getting more.

By the way thanks for dropping by my blog. Nice to be back here after a long time.