Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Lets Exercise!

Time for my early morning exercise... but i will start at 6:30 am so i still have minutes to chitchat here for a little bit! lol. So anyway, I've been doing this for a week now since my time schedule required me to get up at 6 in the morning almost every day so might as well thought of getting my exercise done after my errand at 6. While the kids and husband still asleep it would be perfect time for me to do my thingy! Feeling so great afterwards doing my treadmill first and go straight to my 75-100 counts abs exercise using my abs rocket. When i did this lately in the morning i feel so energetic the the entire rest of the day which is so great! Isn't it? so will do this time management until i get my body weight goal back! Promised. Twink!

Have a wonderful morning ahead guys! well, it's time now, c yah!

5 comments:

Anne Louise said...

Hi thanks for the visit.

shengy said...

health is wealth

Silvergirl said...

Goodluck.. hope i will have time too for my exercise :)

bbtoo said...

Hey thanks for visiting my blog. I really appreciate it. Here I am visiting you back.

Fernando Simandalahi said...

visit me, mom.. ^_^

nice to know you...