Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dollhouse Miniatures

Even though I'm not that young anymore i still have an inner child in me! I loved playing with my nieces once in awhile and they enjoy playing with me with their bunch of kids stuff like girly stuff. They have this huge Dollhouse play thing with complete accessories inside, that i tell you i have so much fun along with my nieces decorating and seeing those miniature furniture and everything! I found an online store that sells wide selection of dollhouse miniatures, dollhouse furniture, dollhouse kits, miniature building components and dolls. From bed, cabinets, living room, kitchen &dining even nursery, ohhh... it so cute to look at! I would love to get few stuff here one of these days to add for my nieces collection and this one i really like to get!

0 comments: