Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

10 Favorite Articles of Clothing You Own

These are my 10 on Tuesday thingy. This week theme is all about clothing line you own.
Actually most clothing i own are all my favorites to wear and it depends on the situation. I just mix and match anything. However, i have my ten lists here that i consider.

1. My Blue Energie Puff Sleeve Scoop Neck Baby Doll Top
2. Magenta/Black Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Knit Trapeze Dress with Jewel Neckline
3. Brown Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Cap-sleeve Trapeze Dress
4. Predictions Brown Tall Boots
5. My Ukay Ukay Sexy Boot Cut Jeans, lol!
6. Briggs New York Navy Blue Jacket
7. My Stripy Pinkish Pajamas I always wear
8. All Sleeveless Round Neck Tank-Tops I own
9. My pretty black/white empire waist dress
10. Beige, red/white stripe, brown cashmere sweaters

0 comments: