Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

We'll go sailing

In just a few days more and we'll be welcoming our second child. Needless to say but am so excited to see my baby girl. Am happy because after I give birth, will get to do the things I've been longing to do. Told you about one of my goals right? That is to lose pounds and be back to my old figure LOL! I know that it would take time and patience to achieve it but am determined to do it as soon as I can. Aside from that, tax season is over so husband will not be that busy anymore. I hope we can go to the lake and do some fishing. We will use father-in-law's boat to sail, hmmm.. that's exciting! But before that we should first get a new boat tarp, the old one tore apart already so it's useless. I'm glad to find it online at wholesale tarp. They have the widest selection of tarps for different uses. Their boat tarps are made from the best material thus the breathability is great. Plus it has a UV protection and secured corners which make it great for sailing. Another amazing online store that I'm recommending everyone to visit.

4 comments:

Shimumsy said...

good luck mommy. take care always. we will be waiting for updates about your little bundle of joy coming soon.

shimumsy
http://reviewriting.com

Donli said...

wow, my wife is due anytime too...ours a boy :)

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi congrats for the new baby .hope you will have a great time boating in the lake... ^_^

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

oh congrats to your baby girl on the way... 26 more days to go =)