Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

sd flash memory

I love taking pictures, making videos of my son i tell you i save millions of his photos in my computer since he was born till now. I know i need to ask husband to get me another sd flash memory card soon you know we are expecting another baby and i am so sure there's a lot of picture taking and recording will going on here. I wanted to save it for my collection and souvenir as well can share some of to my family back home. So getting a high speed secure digital memory card is very convenient. Another thing is the memory card i planning to can be used in a variety of digital products such as cell phones, digital music players, handheld PCs, digital cameras, digital video camcorders, smart phones, GPS, and more. That's cool all in one!

1 comments:

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

i would love to see more baby pictures here ^_^

your baby is soooo cute ^_^