Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Having acne problems?

Perhaps you have pimples and acne problems, we know it's something serious. With my experience, my brother and my cousin who used to have severe pimples before, they did everything to get rid off it, even spent hundreds of bucks. As for me, I didn't had such kinda issues, am so thankful for that. But every time a pimple shows off, I remember just doing one of those home acne remedies. Oatmeal or milk on my part do its wonders. Even avocados will work too. How about you? Which home remedy works for you? Those simple ways are often more effective than medications, isn't it?

3 comments:

PL said...

hi there. i wonder why i recently had so many pimples, on my back, shoulders and tummy!!! i have been watching my food intake and sleeping habits, and yet, the pimples increase by the day! anyways, visiting you here! glad to have found another mom blogger!

Pink Memoirs

ladyinpurple said...

I rarely use readily materials I have at home..I just use facial wash to keep my face clean.

Lina Gustina said...

I'll try it :)

http://www.womenandperspectives.com