Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Sweet Thanksgiving treat

Guest post written by Betty Lee

I don't just have a sweet tooth. I always tell people that I have sweet teeth instead because I have to have some kind of sweet treat almost every day. I just love them so much! But people always assume that sweet things are desserts. I like incorporating a lot of sweet things into my meals every day. But I think that one of the really great times to do this is during Thanksgiving.

I was looking up sweet recipes for stuff to include in Thanksgiving this year when I ran across this website http://www.clearwirewimax4g.com/ adn read through it. I decided right after that that I was ready to switch over from my old internet company because I was so sick of it.

One thing that I know that I absolutely need to make is candied yams with marshmallows on top. They're my Thanksgiving favorite, for sure. I also found this really great honey glaze sauce to serve with ham, so I think that IÕm going to make some of that too. Plus, thereÕs always dessert too!

0 comments: