Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

30...

I have no choice but to accept days from now I'll be 30 years old, lol! Funny but true that am old...ugh! Time flew by so fast before you knew it your already there huh! Anyway, at-least am healthy and feeling younger inside and out! I remember when i was in my teenage years i sometimes wish that am old so i can do whatever i want in life but that's not anymore right now it's another way around..haha! Well, i guess it's natural for us during in childhood, we yearn to be grown-ups, and in old age, we yearn to be kids just like am feeling right now it really hit me the fact that am really in 30's, and will just add with the years goes by, yikes! But anyway like i said as long you are healthy and happy your age won't tell you.. am I right?? And we know we're getting old when the only thing we want for our birth-date is not to be reminded of it. LOL!

2 comments:

analou said...

You're right, I also yearn to be older when I was in my teenage year and now the way around. Well, Advance Happy birthday. I am already 30,,,,so I am just few months older..

Arleen said...

Nice blog