Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Be beautiful, sexy and trendy!


I had no problem with my weight when I was still single. I can eat whatever I want without counting the calories and everything. But now that I'm a mom, should be careful and conscious about my weight cause if not I'd be gaining much. Actually I've gained weight but it does not mean that I'm sexy no more, lol!

Anyway, are you a plus size woman or teen? You can still be sexy and trendy! There is an online clothing store that sells the trendiest, and beautiful plus size clothes for all the big girls out there. I'm talking about PlussizeFix.com, their widest selection of plus size clothing are awesome. From sexy styles like sexy diva black bolero, casual styles tops and skirts, and pretty cute dresses. I'd have to say my favorite would be this checkered layered yellow top, it's very pretty specially if it's being paired with lace lining black leggings. I bet it would be gorgeous!

Hey! You may want to check out the site. Right now they have a sale rack, selective clothes that's almost 50% off the original price. And their leggings are discounted too, you can grab a few. Winks! Well, whatever our size is, skinny or plus size, always remember women are God's masterpiece!

0 comments: