Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Caramel Eggnog Finally Back

Guest written by our friend Katie Callahan

Browsing the store the other day and looking at the shelves I grew happier than ever. I finally seen the caramel eggnog that I had seen advertised on the satellite TV I got after looking at this Direct TV vs cable site. Now I knew that this treat was not going to be around for long so I decided to nab it. I was just thankful that the commercial that I seen on television reminded me of how much I loved this treat.

Then I remembered that if it was not for the wonderful television showing the nice cool cup of Eggnog sitting on the table with the warm glowing fire in the background that I would have forgotten all about this treat. Well, not so much forgotten about the creamy, thick taste of the eggnog, but more of the fact that it was not available at the store. Then when I noticed that they had the caramel flavor available I knew that I had finally found a drink that I could drink plenty of during the entire Christmas season and hopefully for most of the winter.

0 comments: