Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Keeping Out of State Family Updated

The author of this guest post is Jeannie Marriner

One of the things I love most about using the internet is how it keeps my family connected, even though we live over 1000 miles apart. I cannot imagine not being able to share my baby's milestones with Grandma and Grandpa.

The first thing I do every morning is to turn my computer on and connect to the high speed internet. Then after my first cup of coffee I jot a note off to my sister and her husband who live in Houston. Next, I like to send my in-laws a couple of photos of the kids. I also update my Facebook page and check my brother's page for updates.

Sharing photos with my family is literally the next best thing to being there. I really enjoy seeing the latest photos from my nephew's baseball games and my niece's piano recital. Of course, I would rather be there in person, but staying connected with hughs internet service Tennessee gives me the feeling that my family is still close, and that we are not going to let the miles that separate us keep us from still staying connected to each other. After all, we are family.

0 comments: