Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Almost miss it but...

We made it the doctor's visit today with my MIL drove me there. I really thought it's going to be on the 27th good thing i kept the appointment card in my wallet still so when i check it... oh man it was today that my lil girl will get her 4 shots! 4 huh?? i was kinda hesitant when the nurse told me but i decided to just gave it to her since we are going on a trip soon i know she will need it more than we never know you know just for protection of her going to a first time place. Anyway, despite she was crying the whole time she got her shots, yet am glad my baby girl was cooperating while her doctor checking her well. Every thing is great accordingly, and she growing up good as well so momshe has nothing to worry about! Wink.

0 comments: