Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

2months old

Am talking about my online store it's been 2 months already that i haven't get a chance to clean some up like do some updates and stuff that am selling there to make it matter worst the admin reminded me several times already but i can't just catch up my busy schedules here and there! Gladly today i did some updates of this and that, delete the old stuff and replace a new ones i tell it is not easy as 123 having an online store! Ughhh.. I know i don't need to complain because this is what i want too but sometimes feels like it's too much already and i need to slow everything down. Oh me, oh my! plus not to mention my blogging career. To ya'll i really try my best to keep in touch in here and make a connection with you guys and thank you for everything!

0 comments: