Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2008

6 quirky things about me

lara ... thank you au!
The rules: Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six un-important things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog.Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Unimportant things/habits/quirks about my self.

1. Before and get up to bed... it's my mannerism thing to smell my hubby's armpit hehe don't know why I just do.
2. I can't sleep with out my blanket on me even it's so warm.
3. I don't eat whole white meat I rather prefer bony one and pick the meat
4. I am a shoecoholic
5. I love eating ice ever since but more right now even though I feel so cold and chilly.
6. My meal isn't complete if I don't get some from hubb'ys plate!

These are just I remember for now but I know I have so many quirky thing, it might sound funny but I can't help that's why my husband tease all the time that his wife is weird! which is I admit though hehe.
Now, it's my time to share this to you guyz... pls grab it jerlalou, , janet, resebel and my sistah jewel.

0 comments: