Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Yummy Sunday 123: My Chocolate



Nothing much to do last Friday so i though of what could i do best? but to bake a cake for all the pepz! haha. I am so proud of my special chocolate cake delight with my secret filling and frosting recipe and for the record i made it all the way from scratch not using any kind of cake mix! And everyone likes it so much. The funny thing though while husband was getting into the office the entire pepz first reaction was "Whoa! my goodness! because it is so tempting not to have a bite of it! As you can see on the pic how freaking good that is! I know am so bad because everybody are controlling and in their diet regimen. LOL!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

yum...and looks delish :-) what a pretty cake too, nice decorations :-) Visiting for Yummy Sunday, hope that you can return the favor too.

http://www.mommies2ks.com/2012/01/a-cupcake-that-my-little-girl-made.html

Shela said...

5thank u girl:)

Bogie said...

I love this cake!