Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Great job she has!

I am talking about my friend Rowena dear we're classmates in high school and parted ways during college. I am so glad that i found her in social network site and we are talking about anything and everything including our jobs and etc. She's now working in a cruise ship as a hospitality manager and it pays good money as in great pay check! I remember when we were in high school i told her that (I'm getting my own online hospitality management degree!) Because one of my dream job too is to work on a prestigious five star hotel and become a manager on that hotel, haha! Well, i don't dream small if you dream why not make it big and to the highest right? Well, anyways evidently my friend pursued her college degree in hospitality management look at her now great job and just enjoying cruising! Wink.

0 comments: