Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Feasibility studies

If that's the term. I'm really hoping and eagerly waiting for our plans to push through. Been planning to start a small business with my father in the Philippines and if things will go well, we'll be starting soon. If I may call it a feasibility study, we're discussing on what, where, and how to keep it running. My father is really business minded, I'm giving her my full support on this. Right now am reading articles about restaurant loans and other franchises and retails. These are good business ventures nowadays and maybe I could get hints and feedback about what's working well in the business world today. Exciting!

6 comments:

mikexplorer said...

Daily Supporting here..

Shela said...

Thank you po!

j O C y said...

how are you? just want you to know that i'm always here supporting..

Lina Gustina said...

came here to visit :)

www.1sthappyfamily.com

Shela said...

Bunch of Thanks ladies!

j O C y said...

Daily visit and support your posts..