Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Working mom

My third day of work exhausted but productive in different side of me. For the passed 6 years just now i get back to working outside the household. I enjoy and it's not full time because of course my kiddos needs me and the house as well. This is not permanent job it's a temporary while the busy season is in but who knows i might like it and as long they want me there will be there, haha! Just updating my blog here so i won't miss you guys! lol. Will just come and check on my blogs here and there and am still visiting you always just keeping the time management as what others say! Wink.

1 comments:

reehasmith said...

I am glad that you start a part time job. thanks for sharing it with us. Mothers must do a part time job because they also have to manage their home also. printer toners