Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

American Idol

Thanks for the article from Jermaine Haynes

I just saw that another American Idol is starting! This show has been on for so long, year after year! I can’t believe they are still going strong! I love the show so much. It’s always something the whole family gets into, and there aren’t too many shows out there that we all like. I wish it would come on in the summer, though, instead of the school year. The kids always want to stay up and watch it, and on a school night that is just not possible. We record it and watch it the next day, but it’s not the same. All their friends (I guess they don’t have bedtimes?!) are talking about it and they feel out of the loop. We do get to watch it just as soon as we all get home from school, though. I’m hoping for some good singers this year! They’ve had some pretty awesome talent the last few seasons, and I’m hoping for more of the same! I’ve got to go to http://www.SatelliteTVFamily.com/ to figure out what channel it is going to be on this year!


0 comments: