Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

LOve it!!


OMG! i love this seat a lot! I been looking some kind of round cushion for quite sometimes now and i couldn't find one for my round chair we just bought to a friend. I thought i will replace the cushion thing but since didn't see any i decided to improvise the old one and make it brand new! Anyway, back t the main topic... i just saw this at online store that sells cozy outdoor furniture and this Hallo wicker outdoor daybed caught my attention instantly love love it but its way too expensive for my budget so i think the outdoor chaise lounges is fine for my patio in the future. This online store has variety to choose from you know from cheap to luxurious one! Check it you might find stuff for your home! Wink!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

a perfect sofa to cuddle with your loved ones... ;)