Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Love to travel

I do really love to travel ever since that's the reason why i took History major in college because it deals a lot in travelling we go to historical spot in certain places. I am glad my husband is also fond of travel we get along very well you know, we enjoy going somewhere here in our place. Actually we both thinking that it would be nice to have a rv or recreational vehicle someday because it will really save us money for hotels and things like that. Well, i don't know when is gonna be but it's just nice to think about to own one someday! hay...

2 comments:

Beth said...

I think bagay nga sa inyo un! If rich din ako, I'd buy one! Sarap magtravel using that kasi very convenient lalo na pag me kids di ba? Saves money din lalo na sa lodging! :)

Shela said...

hahaha... yea beth how i wish!!! day dreaming si momshe...lol! thanks sa comment