Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

It’s nice to have it in the patio

Talking about our house hunting, we have seen a prospective property that the husband and I both agree. It’s an old Spanish house with a huge patio. I refuse to get excited but when I think of the tweaks we can do in the future, if it’s us to have it, well I really want to have a nice garden with few pieces of outdoor furniture. And then I stumbled over a website wherein you can customize your cushions for your outdoor furniture, might as well try it. They have a virtual cushion designer customization, you just gotta follow the simple steps in creating your own cushions. So I went ahead for custom bench cushion because I think having benches in the garden will be so cool, a perfect place to hang out on sunny afternoons, anyway I chose the round pattern, decided on the thickness, diameter, and of course color! And that’s it, cushions made of sunbrella fabrics are now ready! I should be keeping this link in my favorites, in case we’ll need cushions in the near future. If you’re interested, visit them too, just click the links!

Have a great morning!

0 comments: