Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

A brilliant idea!


I like it when I get to see how people organized their things and arranged their stuff very well. I mean, especially when it comes to home decorations and arrangements. I love to see pictures of house interiors and look for ideas. Then I saw the picture above and wow, I think it's brilliant! I supposed the owner of that room is a book lover and a minimalist. Incorporating the two, he/she created a room that's so neat, cozy and very smart! I also love the gray, white, and green combination and how the owner made used of the space. I guess this is one kind of a room that's worth to copy. What do you think?

2 comments:

LivingShed said...

yeah..amazing

Prettymom said...

This surely save a lot of space, I have a small room and if I have money I want to beatify my room..

Visiting from my new baby

http://www.singlemomreviews.com/

see you around